$85,000 to $110,000 (based on level of experience) plus bonus
JOB ID: 8535
This bank received 5-star rating from Bauer Financial! They are a well-respected and growing bank that has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They provide great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance. This position has potential to take over as Market President in very near future.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $85,000 to $110,000 (based on level of experience) plus bonus
• Full benefits package
• Growth opportunities
• Relocation assistance provided
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Inherit existing loan portfolio of approximately $35 million and responsible for managing current Agricultural relationships.
• Responsible for developing new Agricultural business relationships.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Portray a professional image in the community, possess a high level of integrity, desire to be part of a team environment, and ability to work independently.
• 7+ years Agriculture lending experience.
• Solid business development and credit analysis skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8535
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8535 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org