$40,000 to $75,000 (depending on experience)
JOB ID: 8306
Our client has engaged us to assist them in filling their Branch Manager / Loan Officer position. They are a TOP-RATED and well-respected multiple location bank that has a very strong presence as they have been in market for decades. This bank provides a very competitive compensation and benefits package! Outstanding potential for career growth as they are expanding their market presence!
– Building and maintaining Commercial lending opportunities.
– Ensuring efficient operations and financial results of the branch.
– Ensuring staff has necessary training, knowledge, and tools to provide customers with high-quality and professional services.
– Providing outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
– Developing and maintaining a professional presence in the community.
The successful candidate must have:
– 2+ years Commercial lending experience in the banking industry.
– Strong business development and analytical skills.
– Branch operations / management experience (big plus but not required).
– Proven ability to be proactive, detailed-oriented, and self-motivated.
– Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Compensation: $40,000 to $75,000 (depending on experience)
Relocation assistance available.
If you are looking to join a very healthy and growing bank, apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8306
Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. As part of Management Recruiters International, one of the world’s largest search and recruitment organizations with more than 600 offices in 40 countries, we rank in the top 80, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent!
*Job ID # 8306 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org