$90,000 to $120,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus
JOB ID: 8687
Highly-rated, well-respected, and longstanding Wisconsin-based community bank. This bank has grown organically and expanded their footprint in the recent years that has resulted in positive recognition as one of the state’s top-rated community banks. They are continuing to grow which will provide you with opportunities to grow with them.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $90,000 to $120,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus
• Competitive benefits package
• Career advancement potential
• Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Manage operations and financial results of the branch.
• Oversee credit functions and lead loan processing team.
• Will inherit existing loan portfolio of approximately $20 million and responsible for managing current Agricultural and Commercial relationships and developing new business.
• Ensure staff has necessary training, knowledge, and tools to provide customers with high-quality and professional services.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Support and be active in the community.
• 5+ years agriculture and commercial lending experience.
• Excellent business development and credit skills.
• Management / leadership experience.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8687
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8687 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org