$85,000 to $110,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus and commissions
JOB ID: 8710
5-star rated bank from Bauer Financial! They are a longstanding, well-known and respected locally-owned bank that services the Upper Mississippi Valley region. They provide a great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $85,000 to $110,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus and commissions
• Outstanding benefits package plus other perks
• Career growth opportunities
• Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Will inherit existing loan portfolio of approximately $25 million and will be responsible for managing current Commercial relationships. Portfolio consists of CRE and C&I credits.
• Responsible for developing new Commercial business relationships.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Portray a professional image in the community, possess a high level of integrity, desire to be part of a team environment, and ability to work independently.
• 3+ years Commercial lending experience.
• Strong business development skills.
• Proven ability to be proactive, detailed-oriented, and self-motivated.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8710
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8710 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com