$75,000 to $110,000 base salary (depends on experience) plus bonus
JOB ID: 8719
This bank received 5-star rating from Bauer Financial and is in rock solid financial shape! They are a growing, well-known and respected Iowa-based community bank that has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They provide a great team/working environment and are a strong believer in rewarding employees for their contributions and success.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $75,000 to $110,000 base salary (depends on experience) plus bonus
• Outstanding benefits package
• Career advancement opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Inherit loan portfolio of approximately $15 million and responsible for managing current Commercial relationships.
• Develop and manage CRE and C&I relationships with Commercial business customers.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Portray a professional image in the community, possess a high level of integrity, desire to be part of a team environment, and ability to work independently.
• 3+ years Commercial lending experience.
• Solid business development and analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8719
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8719 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com