$115,000 to $150,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus plan
JOB ID: 8700
If you are an experienced Commercial Lender and have the desire to advance into a lead management role, this is the position for you as this bank will consider individuals without management experience.
Growing, prosperous, well-known and respected South Dakota-based bank that has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They are 5-star rated bank from Bauer Financial! Will be overseeing the bank’s top-performing market!
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $115,000 to $150,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus plan
• Excellent and full benefits package
• Career growth potential
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Will inherit loan portfolio of $20 million and responsible for maintaining existing Commercial relationships and developing new business.
• Oversee operations and financial results of the branch. Strong support staff in place to assist with the operations.
• Ensure staff has necessary training, knowledge, and tools to provide customers with high-quality and professional services.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Be involved in the community.
• 7+ years Commercial lending experience.
• Management / supervisory experience a plus but not required.
• Solid business development, analytical, and credit skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients, staff, and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Don’t let this rare opportunity pass you by, apply now for immediate consideration!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8700
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8700 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org