$50,000 to $65,000 plus bonus
JOB ID: 8649
Our client is a longstanding, well-known & respected community bank and has experienced continuous growth. This is a crucial role for the company and great opportunity to be a contributor in their continued growth and success. They provide great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $50,000 to $65,000 plus bonus
• Competitive benefits package
• Career growth potential
• Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Ensure the bank is in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
• Manage loan and deposits operations and ensure that all loan related processes are coordinated, complete, and compliant.
• Coordinate processes relating to compliance and audits.
• Develop procedures and gather resources necessary to continuously identify and stay current with all compliance requirements.
• Develop compliance program and provide training to bank employees.
• 2+ years compliance experience in banking industry.
• Must possess ability to analyze, communicate and make recommendations effectively regarding lending laws and regulations to all levels of personnel.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Possess a high level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
• Highly organized and capable of dealing with multiple projects.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8649
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8649 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org