$70,000 to $80,000 (depending on experience)
JOB ID: 8647
Our client is a longstanding and leading Wisconsin-based bank! 5-Star rated bank from Bauer Financial! They are continuing to grow which will provide you with opportunities to grow with them. They are big community supporters, provide a dynamic team/working environment, and promote the importance of work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $70,000 to $80,000 (depending on experience)
• Extremely competitive and full benefits package
• Career growth opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Ensure the bank is in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
• Work with loan operation divisions to ensure compliance with all applicable lending laws and regulations.
• Coordinate processes relating to compliance, risk management, and audits.
• Develop procedures and gather resources necessary to continuously identify and stay current with all compliance requirements.
• Train bank employees on compliance programs.
• 1+ years compliance, audit, and operations experience in the banking industry
• Must possess ability to analyze, communicate and make recommendations effectively regarding lending laws and regulations to all levels of personnel.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Highly organized and capable of dealing with multiple projects
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8647
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8647 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com