$85,000 to $110,000 base salary (depends on experience) plus bonus
JOB ID: 85951
Trusted, well-respected, and growing community bank that has a strong presence as they have been in the area for decades. They provide a great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $85,000 to $110,000 base salary (depends on experience) plus bonus
• Competitive benefits package
• Growing bank that offers career advancement
• Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Oversee accounting functions and prepare operating budgets.
• Manage accounting department staff.
• Responsible for management of general ledger and financial reporting in accordance with GAAP and regulatory requirements.
• Coordinate month-end and year-end closing process.
• Work with internal and external auditors to ensure financial reporting is accurate.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• 3+ years accounting experience in banking / financial services industry.
• CPA preferred.
Apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 85951
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 85951 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org