$70,000 to $90,000 (depending on level of experience)
JOB ID: 8355
Our client is looking for a Design / Test Engineer to join their growing team and lead them in to the future. They are an extremely stable and well-respected company and a major employer in the area. This position has potential to be promoted to Senior Manager in a few years.
• Directly communicate with customers to understand their requirements and specifications in order to create comprehensive engineering product design and specifications while producing cost effective design and delivering product that surpasses customer expectations.
• Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design, and test programs.
• Development of test programs and implementation of test methods to ensure proper functionality.
• Management of project from inception to completion.
• Electrical Engineering (BSEE) Degree or equivalent.
• 3+ year design & test engineering experience.
• Project management experience.
• Ability to interact directly with customers, work within a team environment, and work independently is crucial.
• Ability to handle and manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) experience a plus.
Compensation: $70,000 to $90,000 (depending on level of experience)
Relocation assistance available.
Apply in confidence for consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8355
Our office ranks in the top 80 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8355 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org