$70,000 to $90,000
JOB ID: 8355
Our client has been in business over 40 years. They are family-owned with multiple locations. They are highly respected in the community and are a major employer in the area. They are continuing to grow enabling high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills. They provide great team/working environment and are a strong believers in work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• Part of the executive team and will play key role in future direction of company.
• Advancement to Senior Manager position.
• $70,000 to $90,000
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Relocation assistance as needed basis
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• You will work with customers to understand their requirements and specifications in order to create comprehensive engineering product design and specifications while producing cost effective design and delivering product that surpasses customer expectations.
• You will coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design, and test programs.
• You will manage project from inception to completion.
• Electrical Engineering (BSEE) Degree or equivalent.
• 3+ year design & test engineering experience.
• Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) experience a plus.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8355
Our office ranks in the top 80 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8355 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org