$80,000 to $120,000 plus bonus
JOB ID: 8430
Our client is headquartered in Wisconsin and is a top-rated, longstanding, well-known and respected bank! They are big community supporters and are strong believers in work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $80,000 to $120,000 plus bonus
• Outstanding benefits package
• Growth opportunities
• Relocation package provided
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• You will be responsible for driving overall branch sales efforts to grow retail & business customers and achieve profitable results.
• You will ensure highest quality of customer service is being provided to current and new customers.
• You will ensure branch sales goals and objectives are met as well as ensuring staff members are meeting their individual goals.
• You will promote bank’s visibility and recognition in the communities within the region.
• You will be involved in the community.
• 10+ years management / leadership experience in larger, multiple location banking environment.
• 7+ years lending (commercial, mortgage, retail) experience.
• Proven track record with new business development and relationship management in conjunction with meeting/exceeding induvial and team sales goals.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8430
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8430 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org