$90,000 to $110,000 (depends on experience)
JOB ID: 8627
Our client is a division of a longstanding leader in their industry and has experienced continuous growth over the years. They are located in the beautiful Northwoods of Wisconsin! This is a new and crucial role for the company and great opportunity to be a key contributor in their continued growth and success.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $90,000 to $110,000 (depends on experience)
• Outstanding and complete benefits package
• Career growth opportunities
• Relocation assistance
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Responsible for managing the day-to-day financial operations and setting up new segment of business for the company.
• Produce financial reports, manage P&L, direct investment activities, and develop strategies and plans for long-term financial goals.
• Ensure compliance with local and state requirements.
• Investigate ways to improve profitability and analyze markets for business opportunities such as expansion and acquisitions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance; CPA a plus.
• 5+ years accounting / finance experience.
• Excellent business judgement, analytical, and decision-making skills.
• Experience in banking and / or hospitality industry a plus.
They are motivated to interview and hire, apply today for immediate consideration!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8627
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8627 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org