$75,000 to $90,000 base salary plus bonus and commissions
JOB ID: 8654
Our client is a top-rated, longstanding, well-known and respected Iowa-based community bank. Bauer Financial has rated this bank 5 stars! They are continuing to grow enabling high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills. They provide a great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $75,000 to $90,000 base salary plus bonus and commissions
• Outstanding benefits package plus other perks
• Career advancement opportunities
• Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Providing financial planning services to existing high net worth clients and building and preserving their wealth. Book of business inherited is approximately $25 million with trailing commissions!
• Educating clients on strategies they could use in achieving their financial goals and developing a plan that meets their needs.
• Being active and involved in the community.
• 3+ years financial planning, trust, or relative wealth management experience.
• Will need to have Series 7 license or ability to get within a year. Series 6, 63, 65, or 66 licenses highly desired.
• Proven ability to be a self-starter and have ability to work independently.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8654
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8654 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org