$45,000 to $75,000 (depending on experience)
JOB ID: 83931
Our client is a well-known and highly-rated company in the hospitality industry. They are located in the beautiful and highly desired Northwoods of Wisconsin!
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $45,000 to $75,000 (depending on experience)
• Outstanding benefits package
• Other exciting company perks
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• You will be responsible for managing the operations of all food & beverage outlets within budgeted guidelines.
• You will ensure highest quality standards and optimal profitability.
• You will ensure staff is trained on proper food preparation, proper and legal alcoholic beverage service, and kitchen health & safety standards.
• You will maintain excellent levels of customer service.
• 4+ years food & beverage, budgeting, inventory, and event planning experience.
• 3+ years supervisory experience.
• Excellent customer service, communication, and computer skills.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 83931
Our office ranks in the top 80 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 83931 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com