$15.00 to $25.00 per hour (depending on experience)
JOB ID: 8582
Our client is a highly-rated, profitable, well-respected and longstanding independently-owned community bank. They have doubled revenue in past couple years and are continuing to grow enabling high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $15.00 to $25.00 per hour (depending on experience)
• 20 hour workweek
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Responsible for human resource generalist functions to include but not limited to: benefits administration, employee relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment / employment, training, policy implementation, affirmative active and employment law compliance.
• 2+ years human resources generalist experience. Audit / compliance experience a plus.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional, personable and confidential manner.
Apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8582
About Us: Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8582 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com