$50,000 to $60,000 (depending on experience)
JOB ID: 8369
Longstanding and extremely stable manufacturing company and one of the largest manufacturers in their industry. They provide a very competitive compensation and benefits package. They are continuously growing and provide opportunities for career growth!
• Responsible for all warehouse functions to include receiving, inventory control, raw materials, and finished goods management.
• Provide an efficient material supply chain which optimizes the plant’s production schedule and enables it to achieve outstanding customer service.
• Provide efficient and safe warehouse operations in the areas of inventory, space management, and shipping/receiving.
• Continually seeks out opportunities for continuous improvements and cost reductions.
• Responsible for managing and developing Receiving and Inventory Control team.
• 5+ years materials and inventory control experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Supervisory / management experience required.
• Excellent communication and computer skills and the ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
• Associates degree required. APICS Certification a plus.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and have strong organizational skills.
Base salary of $50,000 to $60,000 (depending on experience)
Apply in confidence for consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8369
Our office ranks in the top 80 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8369 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org