$40,000 to $50,000 (depending on experience)
JOB ID: 8319
Our client has engaged us to assist them in filling their Junior Financial Accountant position. They are a well-known and respected company who is a leader in their industry and provide great opportunities for career growth!
– Provide accounting duties including but not limited to accounts payable, prepare billing and vendor invoices, maintain fixed asset and property tax records, and prepare and file sales and use tax reports.
– Assist with other general accounting duties.
– 1+ years related accounting experience.
– Associate’s Degree required and Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
– Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and attention to detail are essential as well as ability to be self-directed.
– Ability to work within a team environment as well as ability to work independently.
Compensation: $40,000 to $50,000 (depending on experience)
Job ID: 8319
Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. As part of Management Recruiters International, one of the world’s largest search and recruitment organizations with more than 600 offices in 40 countries, we rank in the top 80, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year!
*Job ID # 8319 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com