$80,000 to $100,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus
JOB ID: 8255
Our client is a leading and well-respected manufacturing company! If you are looking to join an organization with increasing revenues and provides great career growth potential, this is the opportunity for you!
You will be responsible for:
– Embracing and leading process improvements, strategic planning, and lean manufacturing / continuous improvement initiatives.
– Managing the manufacturing department to ensure products and materials are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
– Managing and developing a collaborative team culture.
– Maintaining operational budget to reflect forecasted business, including capital recommendations.
– Project management and ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
The successful candidate must have:
– Minimum of 7 years related experience in a manufacturing environment.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline.
– Strong leadership / management, organizational, and communication skills are essential for success in this position.
Relocation package provided.
Compensation: $80,000 to $100,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus
Job ID: 8255
Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. As part of Management Recruiters International, one of the world’s largest search and recruitment organizations with more than 600 offices in 40 countries, we rank in the top 80, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year!
*Job ID # 8255 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org