$100,000 to $150,000 base salary (depends on experience) plus bonus and ESOP
JOB ID: 8731
They are a well-respected and growing Minnesota-based community bank that has a strong presence as they have been in the area for decades. They provide great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance as well as rewarding employees for their contributions and success.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $100,000 to $150,000 base salary (depends on experience) plus bonus and ESOP
• Outstanding and full benefits package
• Growing bank that offers career advancement
• Relocation package available
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Will inherit a Commercial loan portfolio of approximately $30 million and responsible for managing existing business relationships as well as growing new relationships.
• Oversee operations and financial results of two branches.
• Ensure Branch Manager and staff has the necessary training, knowledge, and tools to provide customers with high-quality and professional services.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Be involved in and support the community.
• 5+ years Commercial lending experience.
• Management / leadership experience a plus but not required.
• Solid business development, analytical, and credit skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8731
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8731 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com