$50,000 to $100,000 base salary (depending on experience) plus commissions and ESOP
JOB ID: 8696
5-star rated bank from Bauer Financial! They are a longstanding, well-respected, and growing bank that services three Midwestern states. They provide a great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance. They are continuing to grow enabling high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills! Position is available due to retirement.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $50,000 to $100,000 base salary (depending on experience) plus commissions and ESOP
• Outstanding and full benefits package
• Career growth opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Responsible for building new mortgage lending opportunities.
• Develop referral relationships with realtors, builders, and other sources to proactively solicit business.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Be involved in and portray a professional presence throughout the community.
• 2+ years Mortgage / Residential lending experience.
• NMLS License preferred.
• Solid business development skills.
• Experience with credit analysis / underwriting of financial information.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8696
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8696 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org