$40,000 to $53,000 (depending on experience)
JOB ID: ITDO
Our client is a longstanding leader in their industry and a well-known & respected company. Their IT Department is fundamental to the continued success and growth of the company! This is a 3rd shift position but company is continuing to grow enabling high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance to a different shift.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $40,000 to $53,000 (depending on experience)
• Full benefits package
• Growth opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• You will work in data operations and responsible for patching, maintenance, and monitoring of applications, systems, and server environment.
• You will coordinate changes with application and system development teams for acceptance testing.
• You will assist with documentation of system and server environment and security measures.
• 1+ years related experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SQL, IIS, GPO, VMware and Hyper V.
• Ability and interest in learning new technologies and systems.
• Quick learner and ability to work within a team environment and work independently.
• Must be open to 3rd shift position.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: ITDO
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # ITDO is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com