$100,000 to $150,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus
JOB ID: 8469
Longstanding, well-known & respected, and growing company. They are a worldwide company but still have those sound Midwest values. They are a major employer in the area and provide great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• 2nd in command at Wausau location
• $100,000 to $150,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus
• Full benefits package
• Growth opportunities
• Relocation package available
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• You will be responsible for the financial and accounting operations.
• You will oversee team of approximately 100 and responsible for leading, managing, and developing managers, supervisors, and associate staff.
• You will develop and implement strategies to maximize results and profits.
• You will develop and implement strategies for future growth of company.
• You will advise on the financial operation conditions and as a member of the senior management team will play a key role in the strategic direction of the company.
• You will ensure audits are in compliance.
• You will travel domestically to Corporate office and also travel internationally.
• 10+ years experience in positions of increasing responsibility in finance and accounting
• 7+ years strong leadership/management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance. Master’s degree a plus.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8469
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8469 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com