$100,000 to $125,000 plus bonus
JOB ID: 8453
This bank received 5-star rating from Bauer Financial! They are a well-known and respected community bank and have a strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They offer an extremely competitive compensation and outstanding benefits package! They are continuing to grow enabling high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $100,000 to $125,000 plus bonus
• Complete benefits package
• Growth opportunities
• Relocation package provided
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• You will inherit existing loan portfolio of approximately $40 million and responsible for managing current Agricultural and Commercial relationships.
• You will be responsible for developing new Agricultural and Commercial business relationships.
• You will manage, coach, and develop team of Lenders and Support Staff.
• You will provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• You will be active in the community.
• 7+ years agriculture and commercial lending experience.
• Management / leadership experience.
• Solid business development, analytical, and credit skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8453
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8453 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org