$30,000 to $45,000 plus year-end bonus
JOB ID: 83861
Our client is a highly-rated, profitable, well-respected, and longstanding independently owned community bank. They have doubled revenue in past couple years and are continuing to grow enabling high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills.
This bank will consider individuals with underwriting experience or strong financial analysis background from outside the banking industry. Underwriting experience in banking industry is a plus!
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• Growth opportunities
• $30,000 to $45,000 plus year-end bonus
• Extremely competitive benefits package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• You will gather, analyze, and interpret credit and financial information for existing and prospective customers.
• You will identify, gather, and analyze relevant information to assess credit risk to the bank.
• You will work with Loan Officers and clients throughout the loan application process.
• You will ensure that loan agreements are within bank’s established loan policies and meets state and federal regulatory requirements.
• 1+ years of underwriting / credit experience in the banking industry preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
Don’t let this rare opportunity pass you by, apply in confidence for immediate consideration!
Job ID: 83861
Our office ranks in the top 80 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 83861 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com