$45,000 to $70,000 (depending on experience)
JOB ID: 8557
Well-known and respected manufacturing company and leader in their industry. They are a major employer in the area and provide great team/working environment. They are expanding locally so there will be opportunities for career growth.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $45,000 to $70,000 (depending on experience)
• Outstanding benefits package plus other perks
• Very competitive compensation with annual pay increases
• Career growth opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Responsible for providing leadership, technical assistance, and direction to team of Quality and Lab Technicians.
• Ensure quality of product is in compliance with company’s good manufacturing practices (GMP), standard operating procedures (SOP), safe quality food (SQF), and government regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for internal and external audits.
• 2+ years quality assurance experience in a leadership / supervisory role.
• Food, beverage, consumer products, and/or pharmaceutical industry experience.
• Thorough knowledge with GMPs, HACCP, SQF, FDA, and USDA.
• Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills are essential for success in this position.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8557
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8557 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com