$45,000 to $75,000 (based on level of experience) plus lucrative incentive plan
JOB ID: 8507
Our client is an extremely healthy, well-known and respected financial institution and has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They are continuing to grow enabling high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills.
They will consider ENTRY/JUNIOR-LEVEL OR EXPERIENCED Agricultural Lenders!
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• Growth opportunities
• $45,000 to $75,000 (based on level of experience) plus lucrative incentive plan
• Outstanding full benefits package
• Relocation assistance available
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• You will inherit existing loan portfolio and responsible for managing current Agricultural relationships.
• You will be responsible for developing new Agricultural business relationships.
• You will provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• You will be active in the community.
• JUNIOR LEVEL: Recent college graduate with degree in Agricultural field. Will be trained and mentored into position of Agricultural Lender.
• EXPERIENCED LEVEL: 2+ years Agriculture lending experience.
• Business development and analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Don’t let this rare opportunity pass you by, apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8507
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8507 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org