$65,000 to $90,000 base salary (depends on level of experience) plus bonus
JOB ID: 8618
Highly-rated, well-respected, and extremely stable community bank that has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They are continuing to grow enabling high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills. Position is open due to retirement.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $65,000 to $90,000 base salary (depends on level of experience) plus bonus
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Career growth opportunities
• Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Inherit existing loan portfolio and responsible for managing current Agricultural and Commercial relationships. Primary focus will be on Agricultural lending side but will also manage and develop some Commercial relationships.
• Develop and manage new Agricultural and Commercial business relationships.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Portray a professional image in the community, possess a high level of integrity, desire to be part of a team environment, and ability to work independently.
• 3+ years Agriculture lending experience. Commercial lending experience a plus.
• Solid business development, analytical, and credit skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
This bank is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8618
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8618 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org