$45,000 to $100,000 (based on level of experience) plus bonus
JOB ID: 85141
Highly-rated, longstanding, and well-respected community bank. 5 star rating from Bauer Financial! They are continuing to grow enabling high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills.
They will consider ENTRY / JUNIOR-LEVEL OR EXPERIENCED Agricultural / Commercial Lenders!
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $45,000 to $100,000 (based on level of experience) plus bonus
• Competitive benefits package
• Career growth potential
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Will inherit existing loan portfolio and responsible for managing current Agricultural and Commercial relationships.
• Responsible for developing new Agricultural and Commercial business relationships.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Portray a professional image in the community, possess a high level of integrity, desire to be part of a team environment, and ability to work independently.
• JUNIOR LEVEL: Recent college graduate with degree in Agricultural field. Will be trained and mentored into position of Agricultural / Commercial Lender.
• EXPERIENCED LEVEL: 3+ years Agriculture and Commercial lending experience.
• Business development and analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Don’t let this rare opportunity pass you by, apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 85141
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 85141 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org