$40,000 to $50,000 base salary plus bonus
JOB ID: 86151
Top-rated, growing, and well-respected multiple location community bank that has a very strong presence as they have been in market for decade. 5 star rating from Bauer Financial! This is a great opportunity to start your career in lending by surrounding yourself with a highly successful team of Lenders and Support Staff!
If you are a recent college graduate with degree in Agricultural field and have the desire to get into banking or are currently in banking and want to get into Ag Lending or enhance those skills, this is the position for you!
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $40,000 to $50,000 base salary plus bonus
• Excellent and full benefits package
• Career advancement opportunities
• Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Responsible for developing and managing Agricultural business relationships.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Portray a professional image in the community, possess a high level of integrity, desire to be part of a team environment, and ability to work independently.
• JUNIOR LEVEL: Recent college graduate with degree in Agricultural field AND farming background. Will be trained and mentored into position of Agricultural Lender.
• EXPERIENCED LEVEL: 1+ years agriculture banking experience
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Don’t let this pass you by as these types of opportunities don’t come around very often! Apply in confidence for consideration! You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 86151
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 86151 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com