$90,000 to $110,000 base salary (depends on experience) plus bonus plan
JOB ID: 8592
This bank has a 5-Star rating from Bauer Financial! They are a well-respected and growing bank that has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They provide a great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $90,000 to $110,000 base salary (depends on experience) plus bonus plan
• Comprehensive and full benefits package
• Career growth opportunities
• Relocation package provided
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Will inherit an Agricultural loan portfolio of approximately $15 million and responsible for managing existing business relationships as well as growing new relationships.
• Manage, coach, and develop Lenders.
• Oversee operations and financial results of the branch.
• Ensure staff has necessary training, knowledge, and tools to provide customers with high-quality and professional services.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Be involved in and support the community.
• 5+ years Agriculture lending experience.
• 3+ years management / leadership experience.
• Strong business development, analytical, and Ag / Commercial credit skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
This bank is motivated to interview and hire, so apply today for immediate consideration!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8592
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8592 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com