$65,000 to $95,000 (depends on level of experience)
JOB ID: 8589
Well-known and trusted Wisconsin-based community bank that has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They offer a dynamic culture, value and welcome employee’s opinions, provide a great team/working environment, and are a strong believer in work-life balance.
This bank will consider strong Credit Analysts with current banking experience that want to enhance their career by moving into a CFO role!
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $65,000 to $95,000 (depends on level of experience)
• Excellent benefits package
• Career growth potential
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Responsible for the financial and accounting functions of the bank.
• Ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
• Advise on the financial conditions and as a member of the leadership team will play a key role in the strategic direction of the bank.
• Lead, manage, and develop staff.
• 5+ years related experience with along with good leadership / management and communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent.
• To be considered, must have banking / financial service industry experience.
Don’t let this rare opportunity pass you by; apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8589
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8589 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org