$120,000 to $150,000 base salary (depending on experience) plus bonus plan
JOB ID: 8655
This bank received 5-star rating from Bauer Financial! They are a longstanding, growing, well-known and respected Iowa-based bank and have a strong presence as they have been in market for decades.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $120,000 to $150,000 base salary (depending on experience) plus bonus plan
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Member of the senior management team
• Career growth potential
• Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Will inherit an Agricultural and Commercial loan portfolio of approximately $20 million and responsible for managing existing business relationships as well as growing new relationships.
• Oversee operations and financial results of multiple branch locations.
• Ensure Retail Managers and staff has the necessary training, knowledge, and tools to provide customers with high-quality and professional services.
• Manage, coach, and develop a team of Lenders and Support Staff.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Be involved in and support the community.
• 7+ years related lending experience.
• 5+ years management / leadership experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Solid business development, analytical, and credit skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients, staff, and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Apply now for immediate consideration
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8655
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8655 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org