$90,000 to $140,000 base salary (depending on experience) plus bonus plan
JOB ID: 8689
This bank received 5-star rating from Bauer Financial! They are a well-respected and growing Minnesota-based bank that has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades.
If you are an experienced Commercial Lender and have the desire to advance into a lead management role, this is the position for you as this bank will consider individuals without management experience.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $90,000 to $140,000 base salary (depending on experience) plus bonus plan
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Career growth potential
• Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Will inherit commercial loan portfolio of approximately $20 million and responsible for managing existing business relationships as well as growing new business.
• Manage, coach, and develop a team of Lenders and Support Staff.
• Oversee operations and financial results of the branch.
• Ensure staff has necessary training, knowledge, and tools to provide customers with high-quality and professional services.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Be involved in the community.
• 5+ years Commercial lending experience.
• Management / leadership experience a big plus.
• Solid business development, analytical, and credit skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients, staff, and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8689
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8689 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com