$60,000 to $90,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus
JOB ID: 86521
If you are an experienced Credit Analyst in the banking industry and looking to enhance your career into a management position, this is the opportunity for you as this bank will consider candidates without management experience!
5-star rated bank from Bauer Financial! They are a longstanding, well-known and respected locally-owned bank that services the Upper Mississippi Valley region. They provide a great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $60,000 to $90,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus
• Outstanding benefits package
• Career growth opportunities
• Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Partner with Lenders and assist them in analysis, cash flows, spreads, loan documentation, and presentations.
• Work directly with clients in partnership with the Lenders.
• Manage, coach, and develop team of Credit Analyst.
• Provide support and direction regarding loan policies and procedures to ensure the overall quality of the banks’ lending portfolio.
• Strong credit analysis, underwriting, and compliance experience.
• Leadership / supervisory experience a plus.
• Ability to be entrusted with the handling of confidential and personal financial matters.
• Strong communication and organizational skills along with ability to handle multiple loans simultaneously and work well under time constraints.
This bank is motivated to interview and hire, apply today for immediate consideration!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 86521
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 86521 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org