$175,000 to $190,000 base salary (depends on experience) plus very lucrative bonus plan
JOB ID: 8636
5-star rated bank from Bauer Financial! They are a longstanding, respected, and growing independent community bank that services the upper Midwest. Exciting opportunity to create and grow your own market in the Twin Cities! They provide a great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $175,000 to $190,000 base salary (depends on experience) plus very lucrative bonus plan
• Comprehensive and full benefits package
• Career growth opportunities
• Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Responsible for starting and leading Small Business Administration (SBA) Department.
• Hire, train, develop, and coach SBA team.
• Responsible for developing new SBA relationships.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Be involved in and support the community.
• 10+ years SBA lending experience.
• Management / leadership experience.
• Solid business development, people development, analytical, and credit skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients, staff, and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
This bank is motivated to interview and hire, so apply today for immediate consideration!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8636
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8636 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com