$20.00 to $25.00 per hour (depending on experience)
JOB ID: 8606
Extremely stable, growing, and longstanding Wisconsin-based company. They provide a great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $20.00 to $25.00 per hour (depending on experience)
• World-class benefits package
• Career growth opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Responsible for human resource generalist functions to include but not limited to: benefits administration, employee relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment / employment, training, policy implementation, affirmative action, and employment law compliance.
• Support logistical functions (inventory, purchasing, asset management, inventory control, etc.).
• 2+ years human resources generalist experience.
• Logistic support experience a plus but not required. If don’t have this experience, company will train after hired.
• Associates Degree required.
• Must have excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
• Ability to interact with all levels of personal.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as ability to work independently.
• Experience handling sensitive and confidential employee information.
Apply in confidence for immediate consideration!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8606
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8606 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com