$80,000 to $110,000 (depending on experience)
JOB ID: 83631
Our client is looking for an IT Manager to join their growing team and lead them in to the future. They are a longstanding and extremely stable manufacturing company and one of the largest manufacturers in their industry. This is an expansion position due to company’s continued growth. They provide a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
• Oversee all Information Technology functions for the company.
• Manage and develop staff and ensure they have training, knowledge, and guidance needed.
• Perform all aspects of monitoring, capacity planning, performance tuning and optimization, storage lifecycle management, and infrastructure.
• Responsible for all IT related equipment, software, and associated life cycle processes.
• Maintain data security/control environment and IT business continuity/disaster recovery plans.
• Plan and manage IT infrastructure budget.
• Research and recommend new technology that best meets business and system requirements.
• Manage IT projects from scope through deployment.
• 7+ years IT experience and strong leadership / management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT related field.
• Must have IT experience in manufacturing environment.
• Experience with IT software systems and life cycle processes.
• Strong project management, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
• Knowledge, understanding and experience with ERP / MRP systems.
Compensation: $80,000 to $110,000 (depending on experience)
Apply in confidence for consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 83631
Our office ranks in the top 80 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 83631 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com