$90,000 to $125,000 (depending on experience)
JOB ID: 8565
Well-known and respected manufacturing company and leader in their industry. They are a major employer and an employer of choice in the local area. They provide a great team/working environment and are expanding locally so there will be opportunities for career growth.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $90,000 to $125,000 (depending on experience)
• Very competitive compensation with annual pay increases
• Outstanding benefits package plus other perks
• Career growth opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Manage all application development technology activities related to design, development, and implementation of organizational information systems and software applications.
• Lead development team and provide technical direction and guidance to team.
• Manage development tasks for SAP and .Net.
• Manage system application software implementation and upgrades, create processes and protocols for software, and provide problem resolution when software issues arise.
• 12+ years application development and management experience.
• Proven track record of managing software development team.
• Extensive experience developing in .Net and advanced business application programming (ABAP), working with MS SQL Server, and strong understanding of SAP ERP functional areas.
• Database management experience.
• Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, manufacturing principles, and user support principles and practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree in information systems preferred.
• Strong communication, leadership, organizational, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate technical information to all levels of employees.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8565
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8565 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org