$105,000 to $135,000 base salary (depends on experience) and bonus plan plus other perks
JOB ID: 8730
This bank has a 5-Star rating from Bauer Financial! They are a well-respected and growing multiple-location bank that has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They provide great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance as well as rewarding employees for their contributions and success.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $105,000 to $135,000 base salary (depends on experience) and bonus plan plus other perks
• Comprehensive and full benefits package
• Career growth opportunities
• Relocation package provided
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Will inherit a Commercial and Agricultural loan portfolio of approximately $30 million and responsible for managing existing business relationships as well as growing new relationships.
• Oversee operations and financial results of the branch.
• Ensure staff has necessary training, knowledge, and tools to provide customers with high-quality and professional services.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Be involved in and support the community.
• 5+ years Agriculture and Commercial lending experience.
• Management / leadership experience a plus but not required.
• Solid business development, analytical, and credit skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
This bank is motivated to interview and hire, so apply today for immediate consideration!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8730
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8730 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com