$80,000 to $100,000 (depending on experience)
JOB ID: 8637
This bank allows you to office remotely or be based at one of their branches in Southeast Iowa
If you are an experienced Agricultural Lender and looking to enhance your career into a management position, this is the opportunity for you as this bank will consider candidates without management experience!
This bank received 5-star rating from Bauer Financial! They are a well-known and respected community bank and have a strong presence as they have been in market for decades.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $80,000 to $100,000 (depending on experience)
• Extremely competitive benefits package
• Career growth potential
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Will inherit existing loan portfolio and responsible for managing current Agricultural relationships.
• Responsible for developing new Agricultural business relationships.
• Manage, coach, and develop team of Lenders.
• Be involved in and support the community.
• 5+ years agriculture lending experience.
• Management / leadership experience a plus.
• Solid business development, analytical, and credit skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Don’t let this rare opportunity pass you by; apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8637
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8637 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org