$175,000 to $200,000 base salary (depending on experience) plus bonus
JOB ID: 8641
Top-rated, longstanding, and well-respected multiple location bank. They are a well-respected and growing bank that has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They provide great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance. Position is available due to retirement.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $175,000 to $200,000 base salary (depending on experience) plus bonus
• Outstanding benefits package
• Advancement potential – bank is expanding
• Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Provide leadership and strategic guidance to the Commercial Lending Department.
• Will inherit Commercial loan portfolio and responsible for managing existing business relationships as well as growing new relationships.
• Provide support and direction regarding loan policies and procedures to ensure the overall quality of the bank’s lending portfolio.
• Ensure team of Lenders and Support Staff have necessary training, knowledge, and tools to provide customers with high-quality and professional services.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Be involved in and support the community.
• 10+ years Commercial banking experience.
• 5+ years Management / leadership experience.
• Solid business development, people development, analytical, and credit skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients, staff, and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8641
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8641 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org