$50,000 to $60,000 (depending on experience)
JOB ID: 8405
Our client is a longstanding leader in their industry and a well-known & respected company. Their IT Department is fundamental to the continued success and growth of the company! They are continuing to grow enabling high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• Growth opportunities
• $50,000 to $60,000 (depending on experience)
• Full benefits package
• Relocation assistance available
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• You will be responsible for assisting with analysis, upgrades, and new development to software systems.
• You will be responsible for testing and maintaining software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• You will be involved with propriety software conversion in next few years.
• 2+ years software development experience.
• Hands-on programming / coding experience.
• Extensive experience with software packages and programs. Experience with proprietary software a plus.
• Experience with System Development Life Cycle stages.
• Understanding of basic accounting principles and concepts a plus.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8405
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8405 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com