$70,000 to $90,000 (depending on experience)
JOB ID: 8568
Well-known and respected manufacturing company and leader in their industry. They are a major employer and an employer of choice in the local area. They provide a great team/working environment and are expanding locally so there will be opportunities for career growth.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $70,000 to $90,000 (depending on experience)
• Very competitive compensation with annual pay increases
• Outstanding benefits package plus other perks
• Career growth opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Responsible for installing, configuring, harden, patching, maintaining, and troubleshooting both physical and virtual workstations and servers.
• Server virtualization and server/workstation backup and imaging.
• Install and configure Windows server/desktop operating system.
• Group policy creation administration and troubleshooting.
• Implement and maintain stringent security concepts.
• 5+ years practical technical Windows system administration experience.
• VMWare VSphere/ESXi, Citrix Xen desktop, and active directory experience.
• Windows workstation and server operating systems security compliance experience.
• Experience in development, implementation, and adherence to technical services documentation, system standards, policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting methods.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8568
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8568 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org