$150,000 to $220,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus plan and ESOP
JOB ID: 8704
Can be remote office at home in Metro Area or office in South Metro office
5-star rated bank from Bauer Financial! They are a growing bank that services three Midwestern states and are continuing to expand their footprint in the Twin Cities metro market. They provide a great team/working environment and are a strong believer in rewarding employees for their contributions and success.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $150,000 to $220,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus plan and ESOP
• Excellent and full benefits package
• Career growth potential
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Responsible for developing and managing Commercial business relationships.
• Provide leadership and strategic guidance to the Commercial Lending and Branch Management teams.
• Assist Branch Manager in overseeing operations and financial results of the branch.
• Ensure staff has necessary training, knowledge, and tools to provide customers with high-quality and professional services.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Be involved in the community.
• 5+ years Commercial lending experience.
• 2+ years management / leadership experience.
• Solid business development, analytical, and credit skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients, staff, and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8704
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8704 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org