$90,000 to $125,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus
JOB ID: 8515
Our client is a longstanding leader in their industry and a well-known & respected company that is headquartered in beautiful Central Wisconsin! They are continuing to grow enabling high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $90,000 to $125,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus
• Excellent benefits package
• Growth opportunities
• Relocation package provided
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Responsible for overall day-to-day management of the Collection Department and staff.
• Ensure team has necessary training, knowledge, and tools so they can provide customers with best collection solutions to get customers back in good standing while being in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Work with Lenders to assess risk and to also provide most effective way to collect their delinquent loans and overdrawn deposit accounts.
• Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
• Provide ongoing oversight to collection policies and procedures.
• Develop policies and procedures to provide for more efficient collection processes.
• Financial industry experience required.
• 5+ years of collections experience.
• Minimum of 3 years management / supervisory experience.
• Proficient in collection laws and regulations.
• Excellent communications skills and ability to interact with all levels of employees.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8515
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau is an executive search firm and a leading provider of full-service staffing solutions to a broad range of clients throughout the Midwest, including a specialist dedicated to servicing accounts in our home region and the state of Wisconsin. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.
*Job ID # 8515 is needed when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com